Click the image above for an educational video on Nitrous Oxide.
Relax with Laughing Gas
Nitrous oxide is a sweet smelling, non irritating, colorless gas which you breathe through a nosepiece.
Safe and effective, nitrous oxide has been the primary means of conscious sedation in dentistry for over 75 years.
Benefits of Nitrous Oxide
- Patients are able to breathe on their own
- Patients remain awake
- Patients may experience mild amnesia and may feel sleepy not remembering all of what happened during their appointment
Advantages to Using Nitrous Oxide:
- The depth of sedation can be altered at any time
- There is no after effect such as a “hangover”
- Inhalation sedation is safe with little to no side effects
- Inhalation sedation is very effective in minimizing gagging
- It works rapidly as it reaches the brain within 20 seconds. In as few as 2-3 minutes its relaxation and sedative properties develop
Your Comfort is Important to Us
For more information, call us today!