Maintaining Health, Comfort and Function
Because a Smile Never Gets Old
With all the advances in dental care, treatments and technologies, it is possible to keep your teeth for your lifetime.
Maintaining Healthy Teeth
There are many ways to maintain your healthy teeth:
- Brush and floss daily
- Use an oral irrigator
- See your dentist for a cleaning and check-up every 6 months
- Live a healthy lifestyle with a healthy diet
Avoid starchy foods:
Avoid sticky or slow to dissolve foods:
- granola bars
- chewy fruit snacks
- dried fruit
- potato chips
- hard candy
Keeping Your Teeth is Important!
Having a healthy, comfortable, functional set of teeth is so important for so many reasons:
- You can speak clearly
- You are able to eat nutritious food and digest food
- A full set of teeth frees you to laugh and smile
- An attractive smile boosts your confidence and your self-esteem
Dental Problem? No Problem!
Regardless of how well you take care of your teeth and maintain optimal oral health problems can happen.
Don’t worry. With the many treatment options and procedures available, we can: